[argyllcms] Re: Struggling with Lacie 324

  • From: "Marco N." <manold@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 13:09:31 +0200

See below, for Brucelindbloom's Color Difference Calculator in the -d case the
dE 76 is 11.7
_____

Last login: Wed Aug 18 12:56:52 on ttys000
Mac-Pro-di-Marco-Noldin:~ Marco$
/Applications/Argyll/Argyll/Argyll_V1.2.1/bin/spotread -d

Spot read needs a calibration before continuing
Place cap on the instrument, or place in on a dark surface,
or place on the white calibration reference,
 and then hit any key to continue,
 or hit Esc or Q to abort:
Calibration complete

Place instrument on spot to be measured,
and hit [A-Z] to read white and setup FWA compensation (keyed to letter)
[a-z] to read and make FWA compensated reading from keyed reference
'r' to set reference, 's' to save spectrum,
'h' to toggle high res., 'k' to do a calibration
Hit ESC or Q to exit, instrument switch or any other key to take a reading:

 Result is XYZ: 24.456388 66.816012 7.150839, D50 Lab: 85.410947 -120.612738
86.331798

Place instrument on spot to be measured,
and hit [A-Z] to read white and setup FWA compensation (keyed to letter)
[a-z] to read and make FWA compensated reading from keyed reference
'r' to set reference, 's' to save spectrum,
'h' to toggle high res., 'k' to do a calibration
Hit ESC or Q to exit, instrument switch or any other key to take a reading: ^[

Spot read stopped at user request!
Hit Esc or Q to give up, any other key to retry:
Mac-Pro-di-Marco-Noldin:~ Marco$
/Applications/Argyll/Argyll/Argyll_V1.2.1/bin/spotread -e

Spot read needs a calibration before continuing
Place cap on the instrument, or place in on a dark surface,
or place on the white calibration reference,
 and then hit any key to continue,
 or hit Esc or Q to abort:
Calibration complete

Place instrument on spot to be measured,
and hit [A-Z] to read white and setup FWA compensation (keyed to letter)
[a-z] to read and make FWA compensated reading from keyed reference
'r' to set reference, 's' to save spectrum,
'h' to toggle high res., 'k' to do a calibration
Hit ESC or Q to exit, instrument switch or any other key to take a reading:

 Result is XYZ: 24.559640 67.027367 7.195270, D50 Lab: 85.517764 -120.628365
86.333017

Place instrument on spot to be measured,
and hit [A-Z] to read white and setup FWA compensation (keyed to letter)
[a-z] to read and make FWA compensated reading from keyed reference
'r' to set reference, 's' to save spectrum,
'h' to toggle high res., 'k' to do a calibration
Hit ESC or Q to exit, instrument switch or any other key to take a reading: ^[

Spot read stopped at user request!
Hit Esc or Q to give up, any other key to retry:
Mac-Pro-di-Marco-Noldin:~ Marco$
/Applications/Argyll/Argyll/Argyll_V1.1.1/bin/spotread -d

Spot read needs a calibration before continuing
Place cap on the instrument, or place in on a dark surface,
or place on the white calibration reference,
 and then hit any key to continue,
 or hit Esc or Q to abort:
Calibration complete

Place instrument on spot to be measured,
and hit [A-Z] to read white and setup FWA compensation (keyed to letter)
[a-z] to read and make FWA compensated reading from keyed reference
'r' to set reference, 's' to save spectrum,
'h' to toggle high res., 'k' to do a calibration
Hit ESC or Q to exit, instrument switch or any other key to take a reading:

 Result is XYZ: 21.161037 63.106090 8.753149, D50 Lab: 83.498167 -127.274693
76.862878

Place instrument on spot to be measured,
and hit [A-Z] to read white and setup FWA compensation (keyed to letter)
[a-z] to read and make FWA compensated reading from keyed reference
'r' to set reference, 's' to save spectrum,
'h' to toggle high res., 'k' to do a calibration
Hit ESC or Q to exit, instrument switch or any other key to take a reading: ^[

Spot read stopped at user request!
Hit Esc or Q to give up, any other key to retry:
Mac-Pro-di-Marco-Noldin:~ Marco$
/Applications/Argyll/Argyll/Argyll_V1.1.1/bin/spotread -e

Spot read needs a calibration before continuing
Place cap on the instrument, or place in on a dark surface,
or place on the white calibration reference,
 and then hit any key to continue,
 or hit Esc or Q to abort:
Calibration complete

Place instrument on spot to be measured,
and hit [A-Z] to read white and setup FWA compensation (keyed to letter)
[a-z] to read and make FWA compensated reading from keyed reference
'r' to set reference, 's' to save spectrum,
'h' to toggle high res., 'k' to do a calibration
Hit ESC or Q to exit, instrument switch or any other key to take a reading:

 Result is XYZ: 21.033712 62.702453 8.690757, D50 Lab: 83.285578 -126.964475
76.721853