[argyllcms] Re: Struggling with Lacie 324

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:46:05 +1000

Marco N. wrote:
My Eye One is rev. B. In attachment I send the three validations (the name
identifies
the Argyll version) of the same profile (generated by last version of
DispcalGUI and
Argyll 1.1.1) in png format and the Lacie Blue Eye Pro validation (that confirm
the
good work made by Argyll even if I don't know if the XYZ values are in a normal
tolerance of range).

See if you can replicate the problem using just dispwin and spotread. Pure green
seems to be the worst value (16 DE is not small!).

Open two command windows. Run "dispwin -P0,0,1 -m" and hit return until you
get green in one window. In the other window run "spotread -d" on V1.1.1 and
then V1.2.1 and (after calibrating the instrument) measure the green.
See if the difference approaches 16 DE. You could also try "spotread -e" to
select adaptive mode.