[argyllcms] Re: Importing SpyderPrint (Datacolor 1005) readings with Argyll 1.4.0

  • From: Philip Pemberton <philpem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 19:37:15 +0100

On 25/06/14 06:47, Graeme Gill wrote:
Someone mentioned that it was probably easier than I was assuming, but it's
hard to
justify working on such an old, spot by spot instrument. I understand that the
more recent DataColor instruments will read a strip at a time, but I don't have
one of these to work on.

That someone would be me :)

I figured out what most of the USB commands do, but I haven't put together a driver for it yet. The words "copious spare time" spring to mind ;)

Once I get my act together and finish the code, it should be fairly simple to add support for it.

Thanks,
--
Phil.
philpem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx