[argyllcms] Re: How to improve an RGB printer profile using ti2 and ti3 files

  • From: Vittorio Villani <vittoriovillani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ArgyllCMS List <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 11:11:48 +0100

Thanks for the nice suggestions.
I noticed that I have some high DeltaE patches in some profiles I made, but I
had no problems in reading them again.
I had a problem in re-reading with -r but, as you told me, I probabily used one
time the -H parameter and the other time I didn't.
Anyway I could manually edit the .ti3 file using a new .ti3 file with the new
readings and the profile works with a maximum DeltaE of 1.6.
The idea of printing the patch location in profcheck seems very nice :).
Vittorio Villani