[argyllcms] Re: Feature request: test window with no borders

  • From: lee scratchy <leescratchy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 04:20:46 +0000

ok thanks for the explanations Graeme, always a pleasure to read your answers.

I said the color.HCFR tool was pretty accurate because you can easily spot
small details(with a working colorimeter that is).

well the i1 display LT I have exhibits an excess of green in grey levels
patterns and skin tones, which become unnatural.

switching back to the "s2 t6500 QU" profile, grey levels are almost perfect.

I do realise that my s2 is not top of the line when it comes to accuracy, but
at least it's not completely off.

anyhow, to get back on topic that'd be pretty nifty if you could add a
fullscreen calibration window option without borders for DLP/LCD projectors, so
I don't have to set the overscan to 92% to hide them ;)

-Maxime