[argyllcms] Re: Feature request: test window with no borders

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 14:44:34 +1100

lee scratchy wrote:

oh well I think you can safely ignore my messages. sorry for that :)
apparently this i1 is faulty.
it's giving a greenish picture with ARGYLL and the Gretag app, and when I check
back with the s2 there's a lack of blue.
so basically it sees more blue than there is, and that translates to an excess
of green.

Maybe. It depends how far out it is. There are considerable differences
in response between the Spyder I have and all the other instruments,
so it's hard to make judgements about such things.

oddly enough, the gretag diagnostic tool says the device is fine :

Yep, I'd imagine it will only report something if it is grossly out
of range or non functional. Since there is no reference, it can't
make fine judgements about how well it is working.