[argyllcms] Re: Conversion of spectral file to .cie
- From: "Tomas Sobek" <sankalpo@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 06:11:18 +0200 (CEST)
Typically any tool used to measure the patch values will have a CGATS format
output option, so I don't quite understand how you have ended up with raw
The file came with X-Rite software, it is located in C:/Program Files
ColorChecker24_spectral.txt - so I don't have the option to get a different
format I think.
You can make it work with spec2cie, but you need to fix a few things:
* Delete COLOR_REP "XYZ_RGB"
* Change DEVICE_CLASS to "OUTPUT"
* Turn all your reflectances into percentages (i.e. multiply by 100).
Thank you for the details! I will try it out. I am also going to look at
Other related posts: