[argyllcms] Re: Collink and device link profiles

  • From: Michael Schulz <ms.typografik@xxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:11:08 +0200

Hello Pictus and list,

thanks for the advice. I tried mediafire but the link I sent never appears
in argylls mailing list. So I sent a link to the Media Center of my mail
account. The explanation is in German but it's quite easy - click on the
link then on GMX Media Center and double click the zip file.

Even familiar with computers since the late seventies, the internet is
sometimes confusing for me - sorry...

Regards
Michael Schulz

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/features/15_things_you_have_know_about_dropbo>