[argyllcms] Re: Collink and device link profiles

  • From: Michael Schulz <ms.typografik@xxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 19:25:55 +0200

Hello Graeme,

thank you for the reply. The files are here:

https://rapidshare.com/files/1541734179/CLEditCMYK_Large_v31_144dpi.tif
https://rapidshare.com/files/3764817889/DL_ke_ISOcoat_v2-ISOnewspap.icc
https://rapidshare.com/files/4179640316/DL_ke_ISOcoat_v2-ISOuncoat.icc
https://rapidshare.com/files/575990157/DLedit_ISOnewspap_26v4_arg.tif
https://rapidshare.com/files/1484870811/DLedit_ISOuncoat.tif
https://rapidshare.com/files/2942775108/ISOcoated_v2_eci.icc
https://rapidshare.com/files/932245990/ISOnewspaper26v4.icc
https://rapidshare.com/files/1568024015/ISOuncoated.icc

sorry for the amount of links but I can only upload one file at once. I have
to find another solution if I need to upload files in the future.

The test image I used is "CLEditCMYK_Large_v31_144dpi.tif". The device link
profiles are " DL_ke_ISOcoat_v2-ISOnewspap.icc" and "
DL_ke_ISOcoat_v2-ISOuncoat.icc", the results are "DLedit...tif". The
inprofile is "ISOcoated_v2_eci.icc" the outprofiles are "
ISOnewspaper26v4.icc" and "ISOuncoated.icc".

The device link profiles are not giving exactly similar results but they
both produces an over saturation in pixel images. The different TAC for
example is ok.

Regards
Michael Schulz