[argyllcms] Re: Calibrating display in VMWARE

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 13:00:35 +1000

Olivier Marchetta wrote:
Im' on windows right now and I don't exactly now how to compile, seems a
real mess with trial compilers or so, I'm not used to it :(
I will wait for your binary release.

OK, see if the following works for you:
<http://www.argyllcms.com/dispcal_win32_exe.zip>

Btw, I thought you could release unsigned Win64 drivers ? There is an option
at boot to allow installation of unsigned drivers.

Possibly, I've never investigated.

Do you have experimental 64 bits driver available ?

No, I don't have a 64 bit build environment setup for MSWindows,
and I'd rather put the effort into back porting a winusb implementation.