[argyllcms] Calibrating display in VMWARE

  • From: "Olivier Marchetta" <olivier.marchetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 12:11:48 +0200

Hello,

I have Windows Vista 64, so I cannot install the USB driver.

Then I wanted to calibrate my monitor from VMWare, everything is detected
(my Spyder) but as you probably know it, the dispcal cannot read or find the
VMWare monitor and refuse to start.

Since i do not want to format, install another OS, boot on Linux,
or whatever, but just to calibrate my display, do you have any idea to solve
this ? Would it be possible to bypass the monitor infos or give fake one
just to be able to calibrate my real monitor ?

Thank you. :)