[argyllcms] Re: Calibrating display in VMWARE

  • From: "Olivier Marchetta" <olivier.marchetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 16:45:04 +0200

Yes I think the virtual monitor is a bit special.

I cannot go into the properties of the monitor, neither see it in the device
manager. I tried to install a fake monitor, but I couldnt see that option in
the "add/remove devices" in the control panel.

Result of the command :

C:\Argyll_V1.0.1\bin>dispcal -D
MonitorEnumProc() called with hMonitor = 0x10001
MonitorEnumProc() set initial monitor info: 0,0 1916,1049 name
'\\.\DISPLAY1'
get_displays about to get monitor information for 0
EnumDisplayDevices failed on '\\.\DISPLAY1' Mon = 0
dispcal: Error - Unable to open the default display

Olivier M.