[argyllcms] Re: Average bug

  • From: Jordi <jnj36@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 09:41:41 +0100

Hello,

That is the current way we're using the average function. The spectral data file is processed first using spec2cie in order to obtain the CIE data file. Then you can use this file to perform the average.

El 17/01/11 22:29, Elena [service address] escribió:
Hello Alastair

On 17-Jan-2011, Alastair M. Robinson wrote:
Very sad :(
You may have already thought of this, but as a workaround, you could use
spec2cie -n -f -i<illuminant>  -o<observer>  to create ti3 files with fwa
/ illuminant / observer corrected XYZ values, then use those files with
average.
Mmhh... sounds really a god trick, thanks, no I hadn't thought of it since
I'm not skilled enough yet with all the argyll tools and their infinite
possibilities :-)

Bye!
/&