[argyllcms] Average bug

  • From: Elena [service address] <1007140@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 16:52:28 +0100

Just noticed now... average drops all spectral data from ti3 files :-(
And NO, I didn't use high res spectral mode. I didn't read the chart
with -H option. I read that a bug was signaled in the past but it was told
that it affected only high res spectral readings, here:

//www.freelists.org/post/argyllcms/Average-BUG,1

I do need spectral data for illuminant compensation.

Also it looks there's another bug (stupid one).
The two averaging ti3 files state explicitely

KEYWORD "TARGET_INSTRUMENT"
TARGET_INSTRUMENT "GretagMacbeth i1 Pro"

while look at the resulting file

KEYWORD "TARGET_INSTRUMENT"
TARGET_INSTRUMENT "GretagMacbeth Spectrolino"

:-D

/&