[argyllcms] Re: Average bug

  • From: Elena [service address] <1007140@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 16:45:15 +0100

>Very sad :(
>Who is currently the maintainer ? Any chance that he will fix it ?

Well I also let the author know of another bug. Averaging two .ti3 files
of the same chart with 3081 patches actually results in a 3095 patches output.
Just to be sure, I checked also averaging the very same file
average file1.ti3 file1.ti3 out.ti3
and the result has always those additional 14 patches coming from the
hyperspace...

The source .ti3 are readings from i1 using chartread with all default options,
so CMYK+XYZ+SPEC_380 to SPEC_730 fields.

/&