[argyllcms] Re: Average bug

  • From: Jordi <jnj36@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 16:16:50 +0100

Of course Graeme, you know how it works better than me. ;-)
Thanks.

Cheers,
Jordi Nodal

El 18/01/2011 13:48, Graeme Gill escribió:
Jordi wrote:

Thank you for the information, I'll try to fix this bug and I'll also
add support for averaging spectral data.
There's another issue that I'd like to change, but I need the help of
Graeme for do it. Which could be the correct way for computing
average without coding directly the components (RGB, CMYK,CMY...)?
Where/how can I get information of xcolorants?
Until now we used this method, but if there's one better...

Hi Jordi,
    thanks for offering to look into the problem. After mulling
it over, I think it might better if I pull some bits of code
from some of the other utilities, and re-write it in a more generic
fashion. There's a few recent additions to Argyll that really
should be allowed for (calibration tables), and it might be
quicker overall if I do it, since I have a better idea where
to look for things :-)

cheers,