[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS 1.6.3 work with DTP20?

  • From: Thomas Baumann <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 11:09:46 +0100

On 20.12.14 01:54, Graeme Gill wrote:
Thomas Baumann wrote:

I tried the 1.7beta of spotread. Initially, it works well, but after about three
consecutive reads, each triggered by the space bar, it takes a long time to 1.
detect a
keypress and 2. display the measured values. It stays in this sluggish mode
until I
restart spotread.
Hi,
        I am unable to reproduce the problem on OS X 6 or OS X 7 - the DTP20
seems
to work fine. So to have a hope of helping you, I need a full -D8 trace.

I took six measurements, after the fourth one the sluggish behaviour starts. Then it takes about 5-10 seconds to react on a keypress and also to display the measured values. You find the debug trace here:

http://www.tbaumann.de/argyll/spotread.log

Thanks
Thomas