[argyllcms] Re: Argyll + Firefox

  • From: Ben Goren <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 11:33:46 -0700

Preview renders the same as Webkit: ``This browser or workflow claims to do v2
color management...But it does not work correctly on all v2 profiles. Only
works with a small subset.''

ColorSync Utility is the same, as is QuickLook.

Curiously enough, the Finder preview icon gets it right.

Photoshop (CS4) gets it right, as does Illustrator and InDesign. So does Canon
Digital Picture Professional.

Neither Adobe Flash nor Adobe Fireworks does any color management. Nor does
Opera or NeoOffice.

DreamWeaver is the same as Webkit and Preview.

Pretty sorry state of affairs, if you ask me.

Cheers,

b&