[argyllcms] Re: AW: Matrox P650 doesn't seem to want to play...

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 11:03:49 +1100

Neil Woolford wrote:

Next thing I'll try is reverting the secondary display to analogue
connection and see what happens then when I run dispwin -r on it.  If
that works, then I think we have our answer.  I'll research the Formac
documentation, just in case there is something internal to the monitor.

Still no joy.  Dispwin works as far as displaying colour squares goes,
but no overall brightness change, even with the monitor connected via
the analogue cable.

Did you try it with plain X11 (ie. no multi-monitor extensions
configured) ?