[arachne] Re: DOS only or? (Vista drivers)

  • From: "Greg Mayman" <gmone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 09:14:24 +0930

On Fri, 9 May 2008 06:56:37 -0400 (EDT), ewalt@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> all that badly. He thought the new Version of Windows would be better
> because it was new and "with computers, it pays to be up-to-date." That's

Loud Hollow Laughter!!!! Yeah, that's the lie they hook most people
with.

> Turns out there are ways around this no HP drivers for Vista problem.
> Google has the answer.

It always surprises me what google can find out there, although
sometimes you have to fiddle with the way you enter the search
parameters to get her to bring up what you want in the first few
pages <GGGG>

    Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
    and remember what peace there may be in silence.
        "Desiderata", Max Ehrmann, copyright 1952.

   ,-./\
  /     \ From Greg Mayman, in beautiful Adelaide, South Australia
  \_,-*_/   "Queen City of The South"  35d 01'44"S  138d 32'13"E