[arachne] Re: DOS only or? (Vista drivers)

  • From: ewalt@xxxxxxxx
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 20:54:42 -0400 (EDT)

Jason,

We were talking about printers. Specifically we were talking about
HP Photoshop printers and the lack of Vista drivers therefore.

The last software I purchased was a CD with Office 97 that my daughter
needed for school. It was part of a deal for signing up with a
local ISP. Her word processing class was limited to Word and my
daughter wanted to use "what everyone else was using". There really
wasn't a choice.

Maybe I bought an old DOS game or two back in the old days.

That's it.

Sam Ewalt