[arachne] Re: DOS only or? (Vista drivers)

  • From: "L.D. Best" <l.d.best@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 00:59:22 -0400

ewalt@xxxxxxxx wrote:

<snip>
> Lots of people don't know squat. Including me.

Thanks for tutorial, L.D.

You're welcome. <G> I don't know if someone told me once, or if I sorta figured it out on my own, but it went something like "The older we get the more we come to realize just how ignorant we are; if we're smart, we realize we've got a *lot* to learn but we'll never learn all there is to know."

Every day I come across something I'd like to study more... and not all of it is techcentric by any means. I keep museums and thesarus(es) and archeological sites and and and on in my bookmarks, hoping that some day I'll get a chance to spend more time learning about stuff.

l.d.
Arachne at FreeLists -- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --