[HG-PBEM] Re: Tub Time

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 05:49:42 +0800 (HKT)

Alex Altman said:

> He turned to Kiara. "And why aren't you and your buddies filming this
> little soiree?"

Kiara's wry smile disappeared and her face turned white. "Ah, I don't know
where Basyl or Mikal are. Did Nadia really want this filmed?"

"You can bet your salary," Nadia's voice intruded. Nadia stood at the
entrance to the hallway with her hands on her hips and a sone glare. She
was clad in a black and white one-peice that came down off the back of her
neck crossed over her breasts and then merged into a high-thigh bottom.
She looked hot.

Saddik dropped his drink, his mouth open, looking speechless. Karl
whistled quietly before saying, "I'll get my suit."