[HG-PBEM] Re: Tub Time

  • From: "Alex Altman" <alex.altman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:47:50 -0400

> > He turned to Kiara. "And why aren't you and your buddies filming
this
> > little soiree?"
>
> Kiara's wry smile disappeared and her face turned white. "Ah, I don't
know
> where Basyl or Mikal are. Did Nadia really want this filmed?"
>
> "You can bet your salary," Nadia's voice intruded. Nadia stood at the
> entrance to the hallway with her hands on her hips and a sone glare.
She
> was clad in a black and white one-peice that came down off the back of
her
> neck crossed over her breasts and then merged into a high-thigh
bottom.
> She looked hot.
>
> Saddik dropped his drink, his mouth open, looking speechless. Karl
> whistled quietly before saying, "I'll get my suit."

Sebastian leaned in close to Kiara's ear. "I'm sorry," he whispered, "I
was only fooling around about the camera stuff -- I didn't mean to get
you in trouble. Let's see if we can't get Nadia drunk and make her
forget the whole thing."

[...]

"Wow! There she is, folks --" Chance balanced his tray in one hand while
he gestured to Nadia with the other. "The hottest woman in showbusiness!
I give you... Miss Nadia Detzer, soon to be Nadia Chance!"