[HG-PBEM] Re: Tub Time

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 05:30:46 +0800 (HKT)

[GM: Wow, give 'em a party and then someone proposes to an NPC. ^_^]

Alex Altman said:

> Sebastian leaned in close to Kiara's ear. "I'm sorry," he whispered,
> "I was only fooling around about the camera stuff -- I didn't mean to
> get you in trouble. Let's see if we can't get Nadia drunk and make her
> forget the whole thing."

Kiara eyed Chance knowingly. "No problem. I think Basyl and Mikal are
downstairs at the bar hitting on women."

She stood up, pushing her long hair back. She then bid a temporary
goodbye to Jory before addressing Sabastian again. "As for distracting
her, that should be easy for you." Kiara winked as she turned and
started toward the elevator.

> "Wow! There she is, folks --" Chance balanced his tray in one hand
> while he gestured to Nadia with the other. "The hottest woman in
> showbusiness! I give you... Miss Nadia Detzer, soon to be Nadia
> Chance!"

Nadia's face blushed, and suddenly, she felt very self-conscious. She
blinked twice, appearing disoriented and clearly speechless. "Huh?" she
uttered in reflex.