[HG-PBEM] Re: Tub Time

  • From: "Alex Altman" <alex.altman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:14:21 -0400

> Jory, who had been lounging in a corner with Kiara and Silas,
> whistled. "Looking fit, Sabastian." She winked.

Chance flushed slightly, and then, recovering, struck a mock Atlas pose.
"Thank you kindly,  ma'am. What I want to know is why you guys aren't
taking a dip in the tub. Come on... relieve some of the stress of all
the gear workouts!"

> Silas merely grunted. Kiara's pleasant smile turned wry.
>
> "Damn, you look good!" Karl exclaimed. "You must exercise every
> day."

"Couple times a day, usually," he said matter-of-factly. "The studio
used to have a couple of giant, ball-busting trainers to follow me
around all the time. They'd make me eat sick stuff and force me into the
gym. But eventually I guess I got used to it. And if I work out a lot, I
can eat or drink," he held up the booze, "whatever I want. It ends up
being okay."

He turned to Kiara. "And why aren't you and your buddies filming this
little soiree?"