[aodvv2-discuss] Re: Appendices and RFC 5444 (was Writing for the future, was Appendices and RFC 5444)

  • From: Stan Ratliff <ratliffstan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 17:02:57 -0500

Vicky,

We need to close on this item. I appreciate the arguments on both sides of
the discussion. Don't mean to be blunt, but "I'm undecided" doesn't help a
whole lot... ;-)

I'm just tired of being beaten silly by the RFC 5444 authors as to (1) that
the AODVv2 editorial team doesn't understand RFC 5444, (2) that we're not
using it right, (3) that it's really, really easy, and should be
intuitively obvious to the casual observer, and (4) why can't we get it
right.

I'm still of the opinion that you don't hand your adversary (and it
unfortunately HAS become adversarial) the ammunition needed to blow you up.

Regards,
Stan