[aodvv2-discuss] Appendices and RFC 5444 (was Writing for the future, was Appendices and RFC 5444)

  • From: Stan Ratliff <ratliffstan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 15:39:07 -0500

OK, gang -

Monday has pretty much come and gone, at least in the CET timezone. Since
we have a deadline for submission of the draft, I think we need to finally
settle on the issue of the amount of RFC 5444 discussion in Appendix A and
Appendix B.

To recap, we have (I believe) 3 opinions to remove the references, 1
opinion  to keep them.

I'm ready to declare that consensus has been reached, and the 5444
tutorial/discussion/recommendation/however-we-classify-it goes bye-bye.

Differing opinions? Serve 'em up quick.

Regards,
Stan