[antispam-f] Re: Deferred message problem

  • From: Frank de Bruijn <antispam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:24:41 +0200

On 03 Mar, Richard Porter <ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Message 1 deferred on rule 1:
> DEFER  Length   > 2000000

 [snip]

> Message 1 deferred on rule 1:
> Process Marked Message

 [snip]

> *** message 1 was deferred earlier. Rule 1 is
>     DEFER  Length   > 2000000
>     message 2 now gets deferred on the same rule, but
>     !AntiSpam believes it is marked and defers it.
>     message 2 should be accepted on rule 26

Not sure if this is still happening these days, but I suppose there's no
reason to expect it to go way by itself. :-)

The interesting bit here is the rule number (1) and the fact the message
was deferred because of its length. Harriet reported something similar
in her message of 7 October (the first one to the list after FreeLists
borked my subscription). I'll investigate.

Regards,
Frank