[amc] Fwd: Relief Sale Update

  • From: stephen hochstetler <srh2pjh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mennonite Church Austin <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 22:45:26 -0500

You can look at pictures of the quilts and other items that will be
auctioned at the website. http://texasreliefsale.org/

if this is the first time you open the site, you will see that you have the
choice of Houston or Rio Grande Valley sales. Choose the Houston site and
that will open as default until you change it.

I hope that some of you can come to Houston on November 7th for the sale.

Steve