[amayausers] Re: needles and thread breaks on nylon jacket

  • From: "Avalon Embroidery" <avalonembroidery@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:36:19 -0800

Re: [amayausers] Re: needles and thread breaks on nylon jacketspeed was
600......

font density was the default of 4.5..........and I added a bit of column width
(120%)

needles were  new 70/10 sharps - (titanium) and I was unable to go more than
one to two letters before all hell broke loose.

Now, I've switched to CooperDak font.....same speed, same density, same column
width, same needles......no problems.

weird.

        From: "Avalon Embroidery" <avalonembroidery@xxxxxxx>
        Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:43:09 -0800
        To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

        Judy

        I'm getting "partial" shredding breaks......where it appears the inner
core of the thread usually stays intact, but the outer "shell" gets all knotted
up in the needle case area...