[amayausers] Re: colourgraduations

  • From: Cindy <candael@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 10:38:23 -0700 (PDT)

I have the editing version, so not the pro or pro+ or lite.
  Thank you for your explanation
  Cindy
Linen Barn <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Cindy,

What I normally do is run a regular density fill stitch so that my 2 colors
touch and then I do a small section of light fill over the top of one to
blend the colors a bit. Tell me what version of DS you are using and I can
send you a file. I have not tried to do blends with satin stitches. If you
look at the font Flame-Dak and convert to wireframe it will give you an idea
of what I am talking about. If you are looking to do it on a part of a
design rather than text just put a light fill over the area you want to
fade.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx