[amayausers] Re: colourgraduations

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 10:51:40 -0400

Somewhere in designshop is an 'effect' that will 'blend' multiple
colors using 'offset peaks' or whatever you want to call it...you can
set the amount of density/blend and apply it to any fill. I've only
used it a couple times and not since last fall so I can't tell you
exactly where to find it, but I wrote down how to do it from
training. VERY nice effect when done right-you have to play with pull
comp and angles otherwise sometimes your 'edges' and 'corners' go
weird on you.
I've done some 3 color blends, and saw a beautiful full size 'indian
girl' portrait using all flesh tone blends.
Call your local trainer if no one here can direct you to the right
settings.
Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
fax 603-543-9902
(fax machine is NOT turned on 24/7-only during normal business hours
Mon-Fri., 8 am -5 pm)
www.sunrisegraphics.org
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx