[amayausers] Re: colourgraduations

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 07:32:30 -0700

Cindy,

What I normally do is run a regular density fill stitch so that my 2 colors
touch and then I do a small section of light fill over the top of one to
blend the colors a bit.  Tell me what version of DS you are using and I can
send you a file.  I have not tried to do blends with satin stitches.  If you
look at the font Flame-Dak and convert to wireframe it will give you an idea
of what I am talking about.    If you are looking to do it on a part of a
design rather than text just put a light fill over the area you want to
fade.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx