[amayausers] Re: colourgraduations

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 12:17:39 -0600

If you take a complex fill , for example, go to properties and you will see
in the upper left hand corner a display window named "Random edge". This
feature works on fills and lets you select  edge one, edge two or both
edges. You can also set the parameters of dispersion on these edges. It
makes them ragged looking as if they have been torn ,and placing two of
these edges together and using different colors can give you some unusual
effects.

In the same properties page another selection window is labled "Effects".
By selecting this tab, at the bottom lower right corner of the window is a
drop down arrow and two of the selections are "Linear increasing and
Exponential increasing". By selecting one of these items and inverting one
of the fills and laying them over the top of each other, adjusting the
densities, etc you can created blend effects also..... ole Herbie was on the
right track.

Rod Springer

Embroidery Cottage
Rod & Sharon Springer