[amayausers] Re: blanket (throw) embroidering

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 05:42:31 -0400

Solvy is water soluble so if you keep an old windex spray bottle full of water
and spray it after you done, that will get out the solvy in between letters.
Just be aware of the material you use it on. If an item is machine washable,
you are fine. If not, might be best picking it out by hand.

From: "Alan & Margaret Jannuzzi" <wishesinstitches@xxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 19:09:39 -0700 We do quite a few of the stadium blankets
50 x 60.  We use one layer of
tear away on back and one of two layers of solvy on top.  It works
great.  I do pick out the solvy unless it is tiny and doesn't come easy.
I also pick out the big sections of backing but not in each letter.  If
it is a solid section I leave that in.  They work fine and the customers
really enjoy them. Lettering is usually 3/4 or 1 inch with underlay of
zigzag and edgewalk.  Hope this gives you some insite.  MJ

Alan and Margaret Jannuzzi
Wishes in Stitches Embroidery
4502 W Buffalo, Chandler Az. 85226

Join the next generation of Hotmail and you could win the adventure of a
lifetime
http://www.imagine-msn.com/minisites/sweepstakes/mail/register.aspx