[amayausers] Re: blanket (throw) embroidering

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:13:09 -0400

There are several types of weaves in throws so you will probably get different
answers to this question. I used 2 layers of 2.0oz. cutaway and solvy on top on
the last one I did and it came out fine. Make sure you have underlay in your
design due to the different weaves VERY IMPORTANT!!!

From: Tom D'Auria <lastczar@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 17:51:30 -0700 (PDT) Hi Folks -

I've just been asked to embroider some throws.
I'm looking for some guidance on backing,
hooping, and anything else I should watch out for
before I begin.  I will definitely be practicing
on some old throws of mine before diving into
this one.

thanks
Tom
Blue River Apparel
Join the next generation of Hotmail and you could win the adventure of a
lifetime
http://www.imagine-msn.com/minisites/sweepstakes/mail/register.aspx