[amayausers.com] Re: beeps on color change

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:14:18 UT

This message was posted by Laurie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/896.html#000007

I didn't get it by a needle but by the bobbin!! When I had my old machine, the
bobbin would break, or not pick up. I would "blindly" reach under the table and
pull it out, finx it an dthem place it back in the same manner. About two weeks
before we got our AMAYA, I did this only to still have the bobbin in motion
(thinking it had stopped) and stuck my hand under teh table to proceed with my
process. I took a CHUNK out of my finger tip!! Im surprised I didn't need
stitches, and thought it was never going to stop bleeding!!
We joked that she (the old machine) knew we were replacign her, and she was mad
so she bit be!! I had worked on that machine for nearly two years without ever
having an incident!

As far as my Amaya, I have toned teh beeping out for the most part (nice
ability when your a mom) I rarely notice it any more and we have had her for
roughly 5 months. I definatly don't put my hands anywhere possible moving
parts!!

Laurie