[amayausers.com] Re: beeps on color change

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 03:35:55 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/896.html#000004

I agree with Gregory,

This is very much meant for your safety.
Aside from physically breaking the piezo buzzer/beeper, there is no way to
disable it.

And I'm not going to tell you where the beeper is!!  I've seen too many needle
puncture scars in my day.  None on me, of course.

I suggest an old record of Lawrence Welk music.  You'll find the beeping works
right into the rhythm.
"A one, and a two, and a......."

Ed