[amayausers.com] Re: beeps on color change

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 12:46:42 UT

This message was posted by FME540 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/896.html#000005

I agree with Gregory and Ed. The beeper is your friend. It's definitely a
safety feature that you really want to be active. The biggest danger is when it
fades into the background and you get complacent. That's when you end up with
needle stuck in your fingers.

I've never been pierced by an Amaya machine but an EMC6 got me my second week
on the job 20 years ago. Believe me, a broken needle inside your finger is not
fun. Heed the beeper!

You know what they say. "There are two types of embroiderers. Those that have
been stuck, and those that will be." :-)