[amayausers.com] Re: project progress

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:21:20 UT

This message was posted by Laurie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/519.html#000010

Also, do not use a cordless mouse!!

We had one and my speed would change mid run as well as moving the image on the
screen, zooming in and out... just little weird things as - I guess the mouse
and computer were trying to communicate! My boss had gotten me one to make it
easier than having to do it myself on the laptop, but after a couple days of
its antics... I don't mind not having a mouse!

Laurie