[amayausers.com] Re: project progress

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 03:16:16 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/519.html#000007

Guys,
The "sleep mode" is simply an option to turning the machine off completely.

Know this:
Even when the machine is in "Sleep Mode", it is still on.  Meaning there is
still power on the main board.  Only power to the motors and lights are turned
off.  It's kind of like the electronic equivalent of hitting the emergency stop
button.

For those who aren't familiar with "Sleep Mode",...   Simply hold down the
"Stop" button for 5 seconds.  To "Wake Up" the machine, hold down the "Start"
button for 5 seconds.

The machine records the total amount of time the machine has had power applied
to it and it also records the number of stitches the machine has created (this
is known as "Z axis rotations").
If your machine has 1,000,000 Z axis rotations on it, and the average speed you
sew at is 1,000 stitches per minute, then one could approximate the "sew time"
would be around 16.66 hours (if my math is correct).

Personally, I haven't run across anyone who has found actual run time
information necessary.

Ed