[amayausers.com] Re: XT Sewing poorly

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 12:57:39 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/913.html#000001

Hi YDCustom, the don't like seem like mechanical issues to me. It seems more
like (a) the design itself is mis-matched with the wrong materials and settings

Problem #1 seems related to thread. Try slowing the machine way down and see if
that helps.

Problem #2 seems like an issue with the design. Check the design at the point
where it jumps down and skips, and edit any problems in your software.

Problem #3 also sounds like digitizing.

You may consider taking additional training classes for digitizing and slight
revising. Every designs seems to need tweaking depending on the materials you
are using. It's never a one design fits all ... to me, these issues seem to
point to the digitized design and mis-matched settings for your machines and
material.

Hope this helps.

GF