[amayausers.com] Re: XT Sewing poorly

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 13:04:03 UT

This message was posted by YDCustom on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/913.html#000002

GF, Thanks for the feedback.  I'll try slowing the machine down (we're already
at 900 but I'll slow it down some more.) and see if that helps with the thread
breaks.
As for the digitizing, I only do monogramming and I'm using the alphabets that
came with DesignShop.  Also, I ran 2 copies of this design without a problem
and then the machine started with these shenanigans.  Same materials, same
thread, same machine, same design...