[amayausers.com] Re: Where is Melco's customer service?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 02:05:06 UT

This message was posted by redmt on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/107.html#000010

I've been reading these boards for a while and never really felt the need to
jump in. Until now. After reading all the "feel good" "touchy feely" rebuttals
to the original poster I just had to say there is another side to all this.
After owning our Amaya for over 5 months it still is not a functional machine.
There is so much to this story if I was to post it all , nobody would believe
it.

If anybody is reading these boards trying to decide what brand of machine to
buy, I would still recommend the Amaya machine but stay away from the company.