[amayausers.com] Re: Where is Melco's customer service?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 23:55:16 UT

This message was posted by Debbie Garifi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/107.html#000002

I had a Melco Salesman call me this past week trying to sell me Live Designer.
Started out by asking me if I had customers that would find a tool that would
enable them to create & see what their logo would like on a garment. I asked
him if he was talking about Live Designer and he said yes and asked if I have
seen a demo, etc. I told him yes and that it is priced too high especially for
a product that most have found to be very disappointing. He tells me it has
come down considerably in price and when was the last time I had seen it. I
said January at ISS Long Beach. That was the end of that conversation.
Obviously they haven't marked it down any more since that time and/or fixed any
issues with it.