[amayausers.com] Re: FOR SALE:Design Shop Pro + V9, OS Flex + V9

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:55:18 UT

This message was posted by allstitchedup on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/173.html

I have two machines and two software packages, I would like to sell the extra
package of software.

Design Shop Pro + V9 and OS Flex + V9 with dongles.
The retail price is I have been told is somewhere around $7000.00 to $9000.00
new- I would be asking $3600.00 and I would pay for the software to be put in
your name which is $600.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me
Would be willing to mail the software with required insurance