[amayausers.com] Re: Warrantys are not transferable!!!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 13:05:46 UT

This message was posted by allstitchedup on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/174.html

I have been in the market for a used machine and have found out a few things
that I think might be helpful to others. I am new to think market and assumed a
few things- and you know what happens when you assume.
If buying from an individual the warranty that is on your machine that you
purchased from Melco does not transfer to the new owner. They will sell the new
owner a new warranty. As far as the software goes they will transfer the
ownership for a fee of $600
So with all the machines out there for sale I thought this might be a heads up
to newbies like me.