[amayausers.com] Re: Warrantys are not transferable!!!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 14:03:37 UT

This message was posted by kayjay on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/174.html#000001

Are you in the market for a 2001 SWF 4 head with a wide range of hoops & cap
frames  as well as over 175 rolls of head (most 4 same color to fit machine)
for only $10,500.00   This machine has been well cared for - used only part
time in the embroidery shop behind our home. We've fully retired now.  If
interested contact me at sewman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also have available 2002/2003 Dakota Collectibles collection CD (16,000
designs) for $500.00 (condensed format).  Also have Amaya XT Flex software with
dongle and manuals (can connect up to 1 to 30 machines) for only $2000.00.