[amayausers] Re: Visors on XT driver

  • From: "Wolf Embroidery" <wolfemb@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 22:51:12 -0400

You must go to the tools tab, select custom hoop list on the right hand side
and there is a drop down box.  The XT should be there and you hit apply.
Once you have added this you can go to the regular drop down box and select
the XT, it will be the last one in your list.

If you still can't find it give me a call tomorrow and I will walk you
through it.

207-268-9653
Wolf Embroidery
Wolfemb@xxxxxxxx